

The Jensen Family adopted their son in March from the same orphanage as Yu Ming Jian. The Director of the orphanage agreed to let them meet Yu Ming Jian and they took pictures and videos for us. Yu Ming Jian recited a poem and said hi to Mama and Baba. I cried when I read the email to Mike, but what a relief to know that he is being prepared to be adopted. This is the sweet email that Jane Jensen sent to us. What a wonderful Easter! We are on cloud nine and needless to say we are a very proud Mama and Baba.
Becki,
Jian is an absolute doll! He was so sweet when he walked in and came right up to us and said hello. He has the most adorable raspy little voice, just like my little boy Matthew. He also recited a rhyme and said hi to his Mama and Baba. I have that on video and I will get it sent to you when I get home. I guess I'm not supposed to post pictures from inside the orphanage so I'll have to take his pictures off my web page and email them to you. I'll do that shortly.
Becki, he is just perfect. Such nice manners and so sweet! You are a lucky mama and family!!
I'm so happy for you!
Talk soon!
Jane
Thanks be to God for his incredible gift.
II Corinthians 9:15
We have had a rare opportunity to have two families traveling to Sawyers orphanage. The Wagners traveled to Changshu one week after the Jensens. They picked up the cameras that the Jensens dropped off and dropped off a gift and photo album to Sawyer that they so graciously took for us.



No comments:
Post a Comment