Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Aus said...

You're right - it doesn't need any more words!

Great times - lots and lots we're thankful for!

hugs - aus and family

A Mothers Heart for China said...

Okay I was tagged a couple of months ago and failed to cooperate. Things have settled a bit and so I am keeping up my end of my most recent tag. Here is the requirements.

The Rules:
1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open it to page 56
3. Find the 5th sentence
4.Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with instructions
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the most intellectual - Pick the CLOSEST.

So here the closest book and what it says...

KELLER & KELLER

WWW.2KELLER.COM

WE MEAN BUSINESS

INJURY ATTORNEYS SINCE 1936

317-926-1111

This cracks me up...

So now I am tagging the next three...

http://reallybadhairday.blogspot.com/

http://www.sawyerandrew.blogspot.com/

http://www.sammynmick.com/