These are pictures that were taken when we first arrived at the social welfare Institute. Sawyer was really excited. The pictures of the bikes and scooters was taken down the street from the social welfare institute and just a typical sight in China.
...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. (Proverbs 24:12)
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.--- Kristi Larson
Chinese word of the Day.
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment